89 Cheyenne aka Sour Girl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
another thing i want to comment on... I LOVE THE R1 CONCEPTS ROTORS AND PADS!! lol

night and day difference. i put a little over 500 miles on the truck this weekend.. i drove in all types of traffic.. and i will have a set of these rotors and pads on my daily and the z71 real soon.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That suck's about the union, but I am glad that the truck wasn't damaged other than the valance though!

Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^ What he said :(
Very glad you made it out pretty good, valance is nothing compared to you. Spare parts came in handy! Got me thinking of maken an emergency kit :)

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I do have one of those also, I have airline, a cutter, some fittings, a spare bag, sealant, etc. along with any hand tools req'd for service any time I go beyond 25 miles from home.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Wow! Glad you're O.K. No stains on the seat?
Other than the minimal damage, truck's lookin' good!
Love the R1's too! Got 'em on my '98. They really are a night & day dif!
My '97's getting close to brake job time. Gonna use the same rotors & pads with 2500 calipers & braided lines.
Gotta few pieces for a hydro-boost, but that's going on the '98. That oughta suck the dentures out & slap 'em up on the dash!

What's the dif between your valance & an OEM?

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
That suck's about the union, but I am glad that the truck wasn't damaged other than the valance though!

i was lucky, very lucky lol

^^^^^^^^^^ What he said :(
Very glad you made it out pretty good, valance is nothing compared to you. Spare parts came in handy! Got me thinking of maken an emergency kit :)

I had spare fittings, air line, i even brought my old Tee lines and schrader valves and a cigarette lighter-powered air compressor.. to be on the safe side. i bought a spare bag at the show.

Wow! Glad you're O.K. No stains on the seat?
Other than the minimal damage, truck's lookin' good!
Love the R1's too! Got 'em on my '98. They really are a night & day dif!
My '97's getting close to brake job time. Gonna use the same rotors & pads with 2500 calipers & braided lines.
Gotta few pieces for a hydro-boost, but that's going on the '98. That oughta suck the dentures out & slap 'em up on the dash!

What's the dif between your valance & an OEM?

no stains.. can't figure that one out tho! lol

the valance on my truck is a taiwan knock-off from LMC... the OEM one is thicker , but had scratches on it from my static dropped days.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
cool pic! :)

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
picking this bed up from a salvage yard this weekend. then i'll slowly be putting a progress thread together for my z71. (in another section of the forum of course..)

You must be registered for see images attach