89 Cheyenne aka Sour Girl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
finally got the rotors and pads from R1 Concepts installed.. and man! what a difference.

You must be registered for see images attach

the green caliper paint didn't match the color on the box... no real surprise there.. but my wheels are small enough to hide them anyway. next go-around i'll paint them red when i get the rear converted to disc.

excuse the dirt, she's been parked all winter and the parents have a gravel driveway.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
a couple of pics from this weekend.. went to Layd Out At The Park in Morristown, TN.

had a great time, was great seeing deven, kyle, corey, and eric.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
i had a mishap with a union... the driver's side front bag lost air at 65mph.. luckily no real damage to the truck.

i guess i'll throw my OEM valance back on.... scratches and all.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
i didn't know before hand how the accuair manifold would react to failure on one of the lines... i know now. lol

the other 3 bags stayed aired up and didn't leak off. i read that as long as the manifold has 5psi of pressure coming from the air tank(s), it will keep the bags aired up. i tested that out at home when i drain my tanks.. the truck stays up until the tank empties out, then it sinks down.