89 Cheyenne aka Sour Girl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Those hoses look sick! Looks like you got a hella good bit done today! Glad you were able to get it worked out.. Looks killer bro :)

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
thanks bill!

i've got the hose run finalized and line-clamped in place.. i'll get a better pic tomorrow.. my back was giving out and i have a slight sore throat and head cold.. so im calling it a day... might work on it some in a day or two.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
thanks guys... i got to play with the welder and plasma cutter today.. might not be the prettiest tank bracket.. but it won't be seen with the bed on and i can say it's the first tank bracket i've made.. haha

i messed up on the hydraulic hose and got it TOO long... so i'm routing it up the passenger side, then crossing over at the gas tank crossmember. that route takes all the extra slack out pefectly.

I worked on running my positive battery cable from the starter to the bed and got it all made and clamped in place and went to tighten it up on the starter solenoid and it broke off. Off to get a reman. starter tomorrow. I too got my hyd. hose a little long but it's better than being too short.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
I worked on running my positive battery cable from the starter to the bed and got it all made and clamped in place and went to tighten it up on the starter solenoid and it broke off. Off to get a reman. starter tomorrow. I too got my hyd. hose a little long but it's better than being too short.

im thinking about relocating my battery while the bed is off.. or sometime this summer.. i need to get this wrapped up first.. Lay'd Out At The Park is 3 weeks away

Reaction score
Think the plunger is loose in the check valve? Think thats what its called...lol The disk that actually stops the air.
may be loose from the spring? I just got mine and the guts are suppose to be replaceable, so its possible?

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Think the plunger is loose in the check valve? Think thats what its called...lol The disk that actually stops the air.
may be loose from the spring? I just got mine and the guts are suppose to be replaceable, so its possible?

im gonna call Waylayd tomorrow and ask... i don't think i've heard one chatter before.. it's more like a mild rattle noise.

Hope you get to feeling better bro :(

thanks man! Its that time of year.... 65 degrees one day, and snow the next :(

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
i posted this pic on instagram last night... and i'm glad i did. i got a comment about air filter/water traps not being on each side of the manifold... so i did some asking around and called Accuair also.

as it turns out, the manifolds are sensitive to debris as well as water/oil. So im gonna leave my SMC water/oil traps where they are (on the front tank) and put the two air/water/oil filters from Accuair on each side of the manifold.

one of my step dad's workers needed to use the garage to work on a company truck yesterday, so i got kicked out of the shop.. lol SHOULD be up and going this weekend.

You must be registered for see images attach