89 Cheyenne aka Sour Girl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
York is an edc (engine driven compressor)

Driven by serpentine belt like an alternator or power steering pump.

The york takes place of electric air compressors and big bulky batteries to run them. It's basically self powered air. The York feeds air to the air tanks that work the air bags.

brockstar15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

The york takes place of electric air compressors and big bulky batteries to run them. It's basically self powered air. The York feeds air to the air tanks that work the air bags.

Oh okay so it's the compressor for his bags, I gotcha!

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Looks great! York looks right at home :)

eric did a really good job on the york bracket.. straight forward install, i should have done a lot of cleaning and painting.. but i've decided that it's gonna be a closed-hood kinda year this year.. lol

excellent definition good sir! and im liking the new wheels and tires on your truck by the way..

Looks good, your going to love that EDC!

can't wait to fire it up! lol. next weekend the bed comes off and plumbing/wiring begins.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
got to thinking..... (scary i know...) might start carrying another receiver with me without a ball on it.... if i lose air in the rear, i can get a jack under the receiver and lift her up. (with the receiver flipped over for more clearance)

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Take a page out of F1 and put a couple air cylinders on the frame. Already have air, just open a valve and jack it up.