88-98 Bucket seat alternatives

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rmurphy1897

Reaction score
I came across seats out of a 2000 Silverado single cab. How much of a pain would it be to put them in a 96? They've got the 2 piece flip down center console. Has anyone ever done this?

Last edited:

rmurphy1897

Reaction score
Buckets? bolt 'em to the bucket risers you have now. Only prob is that the newer seats have the seatbelts integral to them. Best to use them & eliminate the '96's that are in the B-pillar. But then you're left with those holes.
I think they're gonna be the 40/20/40 bench or whatever it is. Those holes wouldn't be hard to get rid of.

carluvr

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

well here it is everyone, the finished product.
I lined up the rear holes and drilled new holes in the front so the weather teach mats will still fit :)
driver seat went in with no modification
looks great!
both seats now have 9-way power and heated seats as well :)
all said and done cost me about 50 bucks for the 2 seats and some grade 8 hardware :D
I wire the heated seats up to my factory fuse panel and used one of the open spots so it looks totally factory :D
let me know what you all think :)

THANKS!

I'm curious, were you able to keep the easy entry feature for the accessing the back seat or did you need to eliminate this feature in order to have a power passenger seat. Getting ready to do this mod myself....Thanks!

Shawn