$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Glancing through LKQ’s inventory and seen they just dropped a maroon Suburban on the yard this morning, looking through the pics, I thought this interior was gray. So I borrowed some tools and took an early lunch to run down in an attempt to grab the front seats and console...but they were tan, so no go for me

You must be registered for see images attach

Highly disappointed, I walked around the yard checking inside of every GMT400 but didn’t find anything worth the effort, so I grabbed these tow hooks for $11 as sort of a consolation prize lol.

CATman

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glancing through LKQ’s inventory and seen they just dropped a maroon Suburban on the yard this morning, looking through the pics, I thought this interior was gray. So I borrowed some tools and took an early lunch to run down in an attempt to grab the front seats and console...but they were tan, so no go for me

Highly disappointed, I walked around the yard checking inside of every GMT400 but didn’t find anything worth the effort, so I grabbed these tow hooks for $11 as sort of a consolation prize lol.
Is that the lkq Greer or greenville? With the suburban seats.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score

The gray/neutral and tan/beige interiors look really similar....until you start mixing up parts. My first 99 Burb had the tan, and the current one has gray. When I had to swap the back driver's side door, I decided that I had to do the door panel too because it was too obvious. It also seems like the cloth is more different than some of the types of the plastic and vinyl.

frito-bandito

Reaction score
I had already planned on leaving work an hour early today to sneak back to the junkyard to grab some “ok” gray leather buckets and console out of a Tahoe i seen on Monday. But when I checked their website this morning, this 99 Tahoe was put on the yard this morning! Man this thing had a rough life, it looks like the sunroof leaked for years...

frito-bandito

Reaction score
I got lucky finally as the seats were in pretty good shape beneath the filth, but there’s very little wear on them, the console isn’t even broken! $144 later and they were loaded in my truck! Now I’m researching on how to clean and condition the leather.