$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
A little before and after with the regular 194 bulb and a white LED

You must be registered for see images attach

Then I realized that I have more than enough white LEDs in my dome lights already, and these would be redundant. So I compared a blue LED with a white LED. I decided to go with blue for the hell of it.

Had to splice in a new plug since I apparently went beast mode at the junkyard and pulled the pins out of the existing plug

And installed with the lights on. This just reminded me how trashed my headliner is. But overall I’m happy with how the console turned out!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
A little before and after with the regular 194 bulb and a white LED

Then I realized that I have more than enough white LEDs in my dome lights already, and these would be redundant. So I compared a blue LED with a white LED. I decided to go with blue for the hell of it.

Had to splice in a new plug since I apparently went beast mode at the junkyard and pulled the pins out of the existing plug

And installed with the lights on. This just reminded me how trashed my headliner is. But overall I’m happy with how the console turned out!
Looks great! Is the console very hard to take apart, and are the bulbs very hard to change? One of many things the ol Burb is needing me to tend to......

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks great! Is the console very hard to take apart, and are the bulbs very hard to change? One of many things the ol Burb is needing me to tend to......
I just twist the bulb housing and drop mine out that way instead of taking the console apart.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking good man. What is the OH console out of?
How does it attach the the headliner?
Thats a truck style overhead console since it has the smaller style opening in the front. The SUV style console has a larger opening in the front that accommodates the rear hvac controls for the suburban and Tahoe with rear heat and ac.

Truck style consoles came in extended cabs and possibly crew cabs.

SUV style consoles came in almost every SUV.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Thats a truck style overhead console since it has the smaller style opening in the front. The SUV style console has a larger opening in the front that accommodates the rear hvac controls for the suburban and Tahoe with rear heat and ac.

Truck style consoles came in extended cabs and possibly crew cabs.

SUV style consoles came in almost every SUV.

This^