$600 2000 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
There's a torx looking hole in the lens but yeah, I think you push and twist and they pop right out.
I think maybe the ones in my Burb are broken, because they are loose in the housing and wobbly. They don't move like they're supposed to. I don't want to pull the console down if I don't have to, but if I do....
But it would be nice to have some lights in the second row seat, like it was designed.
Oh well, something else to look for in the yard......

Last edited:

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Ahhhhhh. Makes sense. If they were remotely accurate, I'd want that too.

I could have sworn that my 97 Tahoe had an overhead console, but I confirmed last weekend that it does NOT.

Mine is usually within .2-.3mpg off of calculated. There are 2 different kinds. The one with the on/off button only does like 2 things. When you're hunting, pass if it has an on/off button. The one to get has a mode button and an E/M button. I have yet to put one on the dually, but at the same time I'm scared of what I'll find.