37" Toyoz FINALLY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah it's weird some of them have the cd player in the bottom but I think you just buy the one with the cd player built into the top and then you can utilize that space. The "tray" may already exist in there know what I mean. Hell, I don't even have a cd player..just the radio...I don't care enough to get one cuz it'll just give reason to have another system stolen and I don't burn cd's anymore soo radio's fine with me!

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
yea I got an aftermarket cd player and the factory cd player is just there not getting used

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Soo wait you still have both cd players installed, aftermarket sits where mine is and then the old actual cd player is still iin the tray area? Pull that ***** out!

scharst

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
truck looks awesome man!! you got one hell of a setup!! but if i do say so myself and this is all a matter of opinion but i like em level....inch or two either way is ok...but anything more than that and it is too much for me!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
truck looks awesome man!! you got one hell of a setup!! but if i do say so myself and this is all a matter of opinion but i like em level....inch or two either way is ok...but anything more than that and it is too much for me!
That's exactly how I feel. Inch or two of cali preferred by me BUT never absolutely never 0 rake, ugh. Reminds me of the 80's redneck trucks with a kc light bar and all the other crap. When you buy a legit lift kit you notice the front lift is set already an inch higher than the back. Example: my cepek is 6.5" lift up front and 5.5" block for the back. It just looks a TON better that way!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes that is the setup I have at the moment
Yeah just yank that bottom cd player out man...Bet there's a freaking tray already set up in there! Let me know! I would say send me that cd player but I love that tray, perfect for so much crap I use while I work all day.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, it was weird seeing it when they stripped the old tint I've had forever and put the new a month ago. I couldn't drive around with tintage.