37" Toyoz FINALLY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Yeah just yank that bottom cd player out man...Bet there's a freaking tray already set up in there! Let me know! I would say send me that cd player but I love that tray, perfect for so much crap I use while I work all day.

Ill pull it out this weekend when I get a chance

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i use to have 5% then i got too many tickets so now i have 35% up front so its better than nothing lol
Oh yeah that's right. Seems like you Cali guys can't have any fun. EVERY single one of yall talk about tickets just because your truck is modded? Round here they could care less. In memphis we got murders going down daily. It's funny though the state with the most laws also has the most extremely modded vehicles.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i pulled the one out of my tahoe and there was no tray in there.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
The cubbys were used in the w/t trucks and trucks with out the cd player slave. You can buy them from a wrecker out of a w/, base model truck , or buy them on ebay or the dealership, lmc, etc.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh okay. Thought maybe the tray would already be in there but glad someone pointed out it's not before dude goes yanking it out for nothing.

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
yea I got an aftermarket cd player and the factory cd player is just there not getting used

Chevy sells the tray for like $20.00 last time I knew. I had the cassette and cd setup in my sub when I got it. I had to buy the tray.