37" Toyoz FINALLY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Thanks that's why I'm not sure about the pillar gauge pod. Don't want it to look overdone like you said. You planning on your interior soon southern pride?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean Am I planning on my interior soon?? I've already painted I think everything I'm going to and did the interior LEDz, waiting for more bulbs to come in to finish off gauges and ac controls then that will be done. Then I believe I'm going to order Katzkins a mainly tan/black leather then the interior should be done.

popcorn501

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks really good. The big rims (20,22) would make it look like crap!!

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Oh I read your post about wanting to paint your interior in places to match so I was asking if you were planning to start doing that soon lol. My bad I think I worded that wrong

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ohhh I already did!!! Yep did the dash bezel (no ac vents, left them tan) did the thing little panel surrounding the mirror buttons and door lock buttons, the bezel surrounding interior door handle, and the speaker grilles on the doors, and and on my passenger side of dash it has a place for cup holders up on the dash vs. where the airbag goes on the other ones and I painted that as well! Aw hell, I'll just post picchaz
You must be registered for see images attach

Only pic I could find of the door LED but I need a bezel for that passenger door, the other one is painted though.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Could you post better pics of ur painted interior? I have the red interior and was wonderin what it would look like before I started painting

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I used plastic paint I bought @ autozone. Just pulled the pieces to paint, washed them with dawn dish soap and sprayed them. Came out pretty good. I wanted to keep that textured look on the dash so no sanding for me.

Clear Needlez. Look good in day. Not near as cool as I thought @ night.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Looks good, I need to find 1 of the trays to put where the factory cd player goes