37" Toyoz FINALLY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Damn Strait! Dragit, thanks for painting your interior it inspired me to do mine the same way and I love it! Very tastefully picked each panel to paint!

x2. i started painting sections of my interior to match my paint because i was also inspired. now i need to do my gauges

darren250r

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck is lookin' good. Glad you like the tires. I too prefer an inch or two higher in the front, but anymore than that I can't stand. Definitly not stink-bug! I just have to laugh when all the guys come over from the valley with those tall trucks on 33's with 22's, wheel spacers and no lift in the back. No sidewall to even air down in the sand. Not my taste. I like clean, and not too flashy or over the top.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks alot man. I'm with you exactly on the Cali thing. As bro-tastic as I get is 1 maybe 2" higher in the front but NO MORE! The whole CEN CAL, carolina squat, all that **** is dumb excuses to do **** to a truck because you can't do it right in the first place.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
well i have the 94 square dash and those have that green tint so i want to shave the green away from the back and do white leds so it looks black and white like my truck. the only peice in my truck i cant decide on is my pillar gauge. i have the black z series auto meters and i dont know whether to make it white or gray like my interior. my buddy had his painted blue to match his power stroke and has ghost skulls in it but im not looking to get that elaborate lol. any suggestions?

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
This is what I've done so far. Panels around my handle and window controls and the part around the 4x4 shifter. I think I may do the peice around my stereo and maybe my pillar gauge.

You must be registered for see images attach

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow that looks really good, keep going with it but just do little sections here and there don't go overboard. Some interiors I've seen it seems like the guy took one too many hits out of his pipe and got real bored lol

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You should do the big square that surrounds the guages...I'm not very familiar with those 94 and older interiors otherwise I'd have more suggestions.