37" Toyoz FINALLY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Round here they are all on brand new diesels on 37s with like I said at least 2 inches of cali.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol im glad to see the main con consensus is that Cali = wayy better off than ass high. I was beginning to get afraid.

Whoever, said the thing about truck nutz and tapout hit the nail on the head. Exactly.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Texas contains most of the badass trucks but I just didn't know what else to call it. Seems they're all associated with a state though lol

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i cant stand cali at all, to me it looks stupid ang like you got a 4banger up there or one of those mini v8s. im not a rear end higher person unless its in older cars/trucks
all lifted trucks should be leveled, on your truck i can barley even see the cali, i always just thought it was where you were parked

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would agree can barely tell his is cali, and I could live with it, but if it were mine it'd be level or a tad back high or nothing.

I actually saw a guy locally had a mesh sack with 2 golf balls in it hanging off his hitch the other day LOL.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Well I'm glad my state gets such a bashing. I can only tolerate a slight rake up front. If it looks like you only lifted the front you should slap your self. The only other style I hate is from the valley by Modesto and that's the style when you lift your truck like 10-12 inches and you roll 33s. I'll post an example later for anyone who hasn't seen what I'm talking about

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
No when only the front is lifted and it is passed 2-3 inches of cali then it has progressed to the horrid carolina squat.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
This is what I ment:
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

=retarded!

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm with ya hate huge lift and small tires, but I'm sorry guys guess I should rephrase my statements on cali lean, I can deal with a inch or two up front, but agreed when you lift the front a few and drop the back 3 or 4 and get that huge squat, I hate that. I can handle some cali lean but not squatting.