37" Toyoz FINALLY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
MORE PICS pg 2
Ended up having to wait over the long weekend + holiday for the bank to open so I could get the guy my money for the tires. I was nervous they'd be overly stuffed, but it turned out perfect. Really does the Cepek justice too :imo: No other " 6" kit " could clear 37's like cepek can. Sooo glad I went with this lift. No rubbing, they have a nice humm to them too, not loud at all, and it actually rides better with these bigger heavier tires. Those dinky 35'' bfg's rode hard on bumps and such. These just float right over. It's weird to see these tires NOT on a 20 or 22" wheel. I'd love those wheels but tire prices are insane. Anyway, lemme know what you think. I am overly happy with them.
You must be registered for see images attach

:big_banana_Dance:
I can't believe how much clearance I STILL have with this lift :hmm: Amazing.

Last edited:

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man that looks really nice. Can you get some pictures from farther away? I just wanna see it from farther out.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
now that is awesome man big time. I'm glad they aint bigger wheels IMO it would ruin th elook. I like a big meaty sidewall and man does it look great. I would run a different wheel but the tires and lift are awesome.