37" Toyoz FINALLY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL cali lean means it's done right IMO any jackass can throw a 20' lift block out back but not everyone can have more lift up front without cranking unless having a legit suspension lift. All the clearance really only matters in the front anyway. NOTHING in this world worse than a truck with the rear higher than the front. I like about 1.5-2" of CaLi :D

Cali=done right/ lift where it really matters
Texas rake= backwards lift/worn out front end

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL cali lean means it's done right IMO any jackass can throw a 20' lift block out back but not everyone can have more lift up front without cranking unless having a legit suspension lift. All the clearance really only matters in the front anyway. NOTHING in this world worse than a truck with the rear higher than the front. I like about 1.5-2" of CaLi :D

Im with you man, nothing makes a truck look more rez than front rake.!! Again, your truck is amazing!!!

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Must be turnin a lot "MOAR" heads know eh? <<<(canadian figure of speech)

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Front end too high also means you have a ***** v6 or worn leaf springs :lol: (joke)

Lifted trucks have to be level, 70s muscle cars have to have the rear end up high.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im with you man, nothing makes a truck look more rez than front rake.!! Again, your truck is amazing!!!
Thanks alot man. Lots of respect from you guys over here on my truck and it's very appreciated.
GD BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREAKING ****!!!!!

i love it!!

can i have your truck????
Yes git in truck drive to Cordova I'm going out on the lawn I'll be holding keys in hand for you. See ya soon!

Must be turnin a lot "MOAR" heads know eh? <<<(canadian figure of speech)
For some reason every jackass in a OBS wants to RACE MOAR...lol I guess they figure if they gotta look up @ me they atleast can beat me to the next light lol I rev all up and act like I'm about to take off on their ace, then it goes green and I just sit there while they go all crazy lol

Front end too high also means you have a ***** v6 or worn leaf springs :lol: (joke)

Lifted trucks have to be level, 70s muscle cars have to have the rear end up high.
Well I'm still all for cali on trucks but totally agree on the classic muscle!