37" Toyoz FINALLY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I decided to not even work today lol I just stayed home and detailed the fuuuu out the truck, and stared lol Really enjoying it and whoever said that, yes I can get some farther away pics. I'll get some with the trailer on from someone's yard while I'm out workin.

Griffin

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
MOAR picz
You must be registered for see images

There's a thread floating around right now about "when the sun hit it just right"
Well, my truck could not be more clean, more full, more perfect at this time of the day. Damn, I'm lovin it.

sent from HTC evo

BlackSilverado98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks so good man!! Nice job on the detail! BTW I believe the "Sun hits it just right" thread is on the the other forum..haha

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
man I think I'd hump them tires and lift lol, LOVE to have em both for my 88. Do I see some cali lean going on? looks like the front is higher then the back, better fix it lol, I would anyways.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hell Yea bad ass ***** f*cka! A first i thought it for sure needed bigger wheels but with the farther away pictures nevermind it looks insane! Wish I cold afford a cepek lift for mine so i coould stuff some fattys under her :p