3/4 ton to one ton?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reddnekked

Reaction score
I'm needing a 14 bolt ffrear for father in laws 90 dually. Ive got a 3/4ton parts truck with good rear back home. Would hubs interchange so it could be used in his truck?

Manimal

Banned
Reaction score
There is a VERY GOOD read on Pirate4x4 on the 14blt rear axle. Billa Vista's 14 bolt BIBLE, I think is what its called.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I don't beleive you can easily convert a SRW axle to DRW that way. The width and flanges will likely be way off. I would second the suggestion of checking out the 14BFF bible on Pirate.

Last edited:

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A factory 3500 series SRW can be changed to a DRW, the basic axle is the same just external addons.

sweetk30

c3500-HD
Reaction score
14ff is same housing srw to drw on C&C trucks ( aka flatbed or utility ) but the brake backing plate flange is set 3" in further than srw spec .

the true drw on a lot of trucks with a box and fender flares was a dana 70HD and different .

so to answer your basic question i would almost bet NO the whole axle is not a swap in direct .