3’6’ drop looking GOOD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Lmao! Similar story, i knew of a guy that pulled is coil springs out of the front of his s10 and replaced them with 4x4 wood post.
Wow.. that's a move I pulled several times at my salvage yard when I pulled springs for a customer. However, a simple 2x4 scrap works fine. I tried to keep the parts trucks easily moveable (with the wrecker, not a damn forklift) as long as I could until it was time to scrap the bones. So there were a few truck shells over there with 2x4 coil springs, and even a couple with 2x4 leaf springs if you can imagine that setup. A few 2x4's holding door windows up to protect interior parts from the weather after people had bought power window guts, too. Always trying to preserve the parts.

Richard

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Back before I had my license my Dad bought me a yard truck to play around with. I double stacked 2x4s between the leaf pack and the axle for a 4" lift. It was great for whipping shtyys around the yard but once I transferred that 3rd gear burnout from the grass to the pavement I found out what axle wrap was.

FLGS400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My truck was on the bump stops when I bought it. Drove it home about 70 miles like that, then another 30-ish to register it the same day. Decided when I got home to see what could be done to fix that and registered here. Much better now with the C-notch and revised front lowering!

Extrawubbs

Reaction score
op these guys may be busting your ballz but do not take it personal they just want you to learn and do it right I have learned a whole lot on here and I have lots more to still learn and the people here are more then happy to help out some times I do not agree with them or understand why they say to do some thing or say this should be done that way not this way but that is okay to disagree and think differently and have different opinions and points of view as long as you learn how to do things right that is all that matters
I for one actually love being on here. I just dont have much time anymore lol. Also i learned the hard way as my u joint killed itself today smh

95OBSMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My truck was on the bump stops when I bought it. Drove it home about 70 miles like that, then another 30-ish to register it the same day. Decided when I got home to see what could be done to fix that and registered here. Much better now with the C-notch and revised front lowering!
Well there's the right way and then the other way, of course the OP choose the latter!!

I bet yours rides killer and looks good as well, as soon as I get my Buddys tranny stabbed back in, I'll have the funds for the front end drop and then I can start my 5/6 drop, of course with build thread cause I know nobody here likes that stuff!!! LOL!!