20 gallon fuel cell install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZONES89RS

Reaction score
Idk if this is where you want it, but I don’t see a fuel related section. I’m a LS1tech moderator for a long time so hate to know I might have it in the wrong location

Anyway. I feel this video is drawn out more than I wanted but thank god folks like me can hit fast forward when we feel the babble is excessive.

I wish I had started doing this stuff sooner but my tech days had me covering things with text in detail so never felt the need for YouTube videos beyond stupid stuff like burnouts and idle clips.

But. Fuel cell is in and tomorrow I hope to have the new fuel lines and pump installed. A friend needs my lift so I’ll use the 4 post to finish if I can.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How are you planning on running your vent tube? It's recommended to run it up as high as you can to one side of the vehicle, loop it twice in 6" loops, run across to the other side, then down below the level of the fuel cell to exit. If you roll over that minimizes the chance that you'll siphon your fuel cell and start a fire. Don't skimp on the check valve - quality ones are cheap.

ZONES89RS

Reaction score
How are you planning on running your vent tube? It's recommended to run it up as high as you can to one side of the vehicle, loop it twice in 6" loops, run across to the other side, then down below the level of the fuel cell to exit. If you roll over that minimizes the chance that you'll siphon your fuel cell and start a fire. Don't skimp on the check valve - quality ones are cheap.
It has a check valve built in. Going to run it up to a position in the bed. Probably the only thing I consider easy on this modification lol

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put a fuel cell in the Toronado. Gonna have to re-do the vent. Thanks for that.