1999 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nordin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know you are in Sweden, but that looks a lot like where my uncle lives in northern New Mexico, between Albuquerque and Farmington. He hunts elk in the mountains not too far from the town he lives in.
Cool! I wish we had elks over here aswell! We have moose and deer, quite similar but not the same! I live in the northern Sweden :)

Nordin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to then forum Nordin - from another Suburbanite ( a 99 C2500) resident outside the USA or Canada. NE Scotland to be more specific. Same deal as you - dark winters and illuminating fuel prices. Mine runs on LPG which is quite a bit cheaper - or I'd be begging you to tell me how you achieved 19mpg. You have different from standard rear lights I think - just thought I'd mention it.
No idea, tried to keep 80-100km/h (50-65mph) low traffic :) LPG, never heard of it, methane or something similar?

Nordin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two pictures of the 1993 6.2D K2500 i picked up a few days ago

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Nordin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn... check engine light came up today while my gf where drivning, I did just read them out and it was a slipping transmission

Nordin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today the starter quit on us... got it towed... ordered a new starter, should have it by tomorrow.

went to the junkyard to check at first but they had from New body style cars with the 5.3 engine.
just out of curiosity, does the starter fit the 5.7?