1994 Sun Visor Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
I'm about to buy a pair of sun visors from eBay to replace the sagging ones in my '94 K1500. I want to reuse my brackets and rods as they look new still. The replacements come with brackets/rods as well. Do the rods to hold the sunvisor just pull out fairly easily from the visor itself? I tried to search and couldn't find too many answers. This might belong in the stupid interior question thread.

LTC_

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes, they pull out fairly easily. What color visors are you looking for? I have a nice red set in the for sale section.

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
Yes, they pull out fairly easily. What color visors are you looking for? I have a nice red set in the for sale section.
Dang. It is red I need. The seller just accepted my $60 offer and literally just paid 15 minutes ago. Sorry I didn’t see your post. Newbie and I didn’t think to check the classified here. Thanks!