1993 Chevy K2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please put a shroud on that radiator to ensure the fans draw the air through all of the radiator. Otherwise at idle it's like having a radiator with the area of your fans - you'd be losing about a quarter of your cooling capacity. With some cardboard for mockup, tins snips, and a rivet gun, you should be able to knock it out in an afternoon.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put a big electric fan on mine from a junkyard Audi, but it wasn't reliable. I really like the fuel mileage and performance gains with an electric fan, but I need my truck to be simple and reliable, so I went with the clutch fan and stock shroud. I'm running a Holley Sniper, and I can get a good temperature reading direct from the handheld.

JasonG

Reaction score
tow mirrors cam in and sprayed them with 2k raptor liner aerosol. Heads up this stuff goes quick so if you think you need 1 can get 2. but coverage and textur is good. Keep the can a good distance mist it on the first coat!

You must be registered for see images attach

JasonG

Reaction score
Decided to use the 1k on the ditch lights to see how that holds up. You can get it at like Autozone and its half the price of the 2k aerosol. Texture is a little different and the coverage is ok at best, but at least you can keep using it later. The 2k hardens in the can after about an hour. Would much rather use the 2k but touch ups and little parts and pieces 1k seems to work good.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
I didn't realize they had it in an aerosol form now. I've sprayed a ton of it with the 2 part mix, the "old fashioned way"!