1993 Chevy K2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RideRed2K16

Reaction score
So quick history, I had a 1991 Chevy k1500 4x4 Cheyanne when I was 16 and that's when love for the GMT 400 started. I'm 30 now and have had multiple platforms of the GMT 400 over the years. As of now I have a 1993 Chevy k2500 reg. cab long bed Cheyanne 4x4, 5.7L 350, 4l80e trans, 241 t/c, 9.25 front diff, 9.5 semi float rear diff, 4.10 gears, on 265/75r16

This was the ad I saw on craigslist a few years ago....

You must be registered for see images attach

Heres what it looks like now
Beautiful truck mate

Donald Mitchell

1990 C1500 5.7L
Reaction score
I like the green. I had a 1970 c/10 that was a game and fish comision truck, It only had two options 373 posi and ciggerette lighter. Loved it, it was about the same color as yours.

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry to say, @RideRed2K16, @VFJimbo, @Donald Mitchell, O.P. hasnt been seen in over 11 months. As much as praise is appreciated, I doubt he'll read your well wishes.

Please ladies and gents, check the date on posts before responding.

Besides, I'd love to ask O.P. if Raptor Lining the cooling fins in the LED lights helped or hurt. See post #28

Last edited:

RideRed2K16

Reaction score
Sorry to say, @RideRed2K16, @VFJimbo, @Donald Mitchell, O.P. hasnt been seen in over 11 months. As much as praise is appreciated, I doubt he'll read your well wishes.

Please ladies and gents, check the date on posts before responding.

Besides, I'd love to ask O.P. if Raptor Lining the cooling fins in the LED lights helped or hurt. See post #28
Thank you thought police

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Please put a shroud on that radiator to ensure the fans draw the air through all of the radiator. Otherwise at idle it's like having a radiator with the area of your fans - you'd be losing about a quarter of your cooling capacity. With some cardboard for mockup, tins snips, and a rivet gun, you should be able to knock it out in an afternoon.

I'd leave it unshrouded, e-fan shrouds block significant airflow at speed. With those 2, most of the radiator is covered anyway. I ditched my shrouded stock duals for a single Spal on my C5 Z06 and saw a reduction in highway temps. Idling the increased airflow more than offsets the loss in shroud. It will suck a piece of paper off the ground into the radiator.