1993 Chevy K2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
I wish I could settle on a color for my truck. Freshly painted white looks good. I have a favorite blue in mind. And I keep picturing a mild urban assault vehicle (more like a rich bad guy's fleet of vehicles in the movies) "UPS" brown truck with matching brown widened stock steel wheels and black center caps...
Decisions, decisions...

JasonG

Reaction score
I wish I could settle on a color for my truck. Freshly painted white looks good. I have a favorite blue in mind. And I keep picturing a mild urban assault vehicle (more like a rich bad guy's fleet of vehicles in the movies) "UPS" brown truck with matching brown widened stock steel wheels and black center caps...
Decisions, decisions...

I decided not to go with paint at all. Using raptor liner in green instead. My truck works hard so I need something that's not going to scratch at every little twig or dirt.

JasonG

Reaction score
Did a TBI mod/complete rebuild, new injectors seals and gaskets, and trim off excess material. Injector riser and and tbi spacer

You must be registered for see images attach

JasonG

Reaction score
Went a little on the simple side for the engine it still runs so just make it work. New pulleys and 140 amp alternator. New exhaust manifolds, y pipe from summit racing, and a tune up. New ac compressor, lines, dryer, and condenser.

JasonG

Reaction score
Not sure if I am keeping the electric fans gonna be doing some towing and rumors are that mechanical clutch maybe better. Though they work great as of now. Also got coated brake drums and calipers from r1 concepts.