0411 swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cpayne

Reaction score
Any one on here have a way to get in touch with Lextech. I'm needing pin out sheets. Thanks

Mike watkins

Reaction score
At what point will it be ok for people that have the pin out information to share it. I have also tried to contact this guy in the past with no luck. I would think after all this time, he’s made his money.

Greg Hansen

Reaction score
Any one on here have a way to get in touch with Lextech. I'm needing pin out sheets. Thanks
I have the information somewhere. I’ll look it up and send it to you. In the meantime I have a 411 unit that I never used. I ended up going for a an ls swap and used the gen III/IV pcm. He had the conversion sheet for that as well.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you go back 5-10 pages in his thread there's another forum he seems to be more active on, I want to say it was LS1truck.com but it's been a long time. Wherever it was, I reached out to him there and got a response.

https://www.gmt400.com/threads/12200411-pcm-swap-for-1996-to-2000-gmt400-trucks.9644/
Echoing this; I messaged him on LS1Truck for a pinout on my 96 K2500; he got back to me within a couple days.
At what point will it be ok for people that have the pin out information to share it. I have also tried to contact this guy in the past with no luck. I would think after all this time, he’s made his money.
He used to give the pinouts for free, I don't know if he still does but I don't think he's really making that much off of the pinout alone.
I only gave like $200 for a tuned PCM directly from him for my 96