0411 swap need info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vtracman

Reaction score
Hi guys, need some help. I’m new here. My name is Doug. I’ve read a lot about swaps to a 0411 computer for my 1997 Chevy 7.4 liter. Im looking for the pin out info so I can do the swap. Found info on Lextech having it but can find them. If anyone can help please email me [email protected]. I want to add boost to my 454 but really need to upgrade the computer first so it can be tuned Easier.

BeXtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi guys, need some help. I’m new here. My name is Doug. I’ve read a lot about swaps to a 0411 computer for my 1997 Chevy 7.4 liter. Im looking for the pin out info so I can do the swap. Found info on Lextech having it but can find them. If anyone can help please email me [email protected]. I want to add boost to my 454 but really need to upgrade the computer first so it can be tuned Easier.
Jesus man... the number of times this gets asked.

Its the second sticky thread on this forum. I'm not sure how much easier it could be made. If you don't want to wait for him to get back to you, go on LT1Swap.com and you can make your own spreadsheet using the connector pinout for the 99-02 LS PCM and the 97 Truck PCM