0411 swap and o2 sensor headache

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikaelT

Reaction score
So i have been having a lot of issue with my 0411 swap into my 97 k2500 5.7 and one of them is o2 sensor not work. im using a 0411 from a 2002 blazer v6

I keep reading that it should work ectect but can anyone actualy comfirm this ? looking a some diagram I found, v6 o2 system seems quite a bit different and use different pins. is it possible that there is a pinout difference between v6 and v8 ?!

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
I do not know about the o2 problem but if you pulled the pcm from a v6 blazer and are still running the v6 tune that is a big problem you need to have a v8 tune installed first and then see if you still have the o2 problem or any other problems

MikaelT

Reaction score
I do not know about the o2 problem but if you pulled the pcm from a v6 blazer and are still running the v6 tune that is a big problem you need to have a v8 tune installed first and then see if you still have the o2 problem or any other problems
no I have the v8 l31 express van bin and all that stuff. even tried swaping pins with the rear 02 to test an other sensor and circuit but still read 0.445v flat

Not sure how normal it is but my truck have the flat plug in the front and square in the back, and if I probe the black wire on the sensors, le square one is grounded ( with sdome resistance ) and the flat plug one in the front is not grounded to the exaust it seems\

Last edited: