x4 Blizzak Tires + Oem Rims - Nearly Brand New (Nj)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparg93

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
$650 for the set

Blizzak (245/75R16)

With my upgrade to larger tires last year, I now have no need for a nearly brand new set of Blizzaks (245/75R16). I bought these Blizzaks last year in the early part of the year and only had them on the truck for 1 month!! With very little snow, I took them off b/c I didn't want to wear them down.

You can see by the amount of tread depth remaining, they are essentially brand new. If you need a snow tire, Blizzaks are the absolute best IMO...you'll feel like you're driving on rails with these.

OEM 16" Rims

The tires were professionally mounted on my OEM 16" rims. These rims were never used as the original owner swapped out a custom tire/rim combo the day he picked up the truck...so these rims were literally sitting in boxes since '99!! As you can see by the photos, the rims looks brand new except the clear coat is lifting in a few spots. If you have power polisher, you could make these look brand new.

This setup is stored in Nj and available for pickup. If you want them shipped, assume it will be $150+ and buyer pays all shipping costs

You must be registered for see images attach