15x10 rims.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ole2tone

Reaction score
I recently got some 15x10s for 100 bucks brand new. Like how they look and all, they ford rims if I remember correctly. I’m looking for some tires to fit. Don’t know what to get. I want them a decent size. Like over 280 possibly. Heard 295 works. Already lowered 2 in back leveled it out and plan on lowering it more. Later on I’ll cut the rear end and get new axles to tuck them in some more as the rims sticks out just a little. Later on lowering the whole truck 2-3 more inches total but I need to get tires and some more rims for the front which will be a later discussion. Any help with this would be awesome I’m pretty young with this stuff and I ain’t got no money to use so such things will take time.

Attachments

• IMG_8173.jpeg
    IMG_8173.jpeg
    291.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_6179.jpeg
    IMG_6179.jpeg
    174.1 KB · Views: 22

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
T'were mine I'd install 275 60s. OE to the 454SS but it'll look damn beefy on 10s.

295 50s are still around, but if you wanna big, go 80s Lamborghini Countach 345/35 ZR 15. They're about $2300 for the pair.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
I got a smokin deal on four 20" x 10" for my 68 TBird and I had to spend an hour taking measurements and another hour on TireRack finding the right sizes that would fit. The backs are be easy, the fronts were what gave me trouble.

Bolt them on when the axle is at ride height and take a post-it pad, sharpie and a tape measure to get your limitations.

Jimmy D

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I recently got some 15x10s for 100 bucks brand new. Like how they look and all, they ford rims if I remember correctly.
If you haven't already done so, I suggest you pull a wheel off and put one of those new ones up there to see if the wheel lugs all line up before proceeding further with tires. Ford and GM 5 lug bolt patterns have always been different.

Ole2tone

Reaction score
If you haven't already done so, I suggest you pull a wheel off and put one of those new ones up there to see if the wheel lugs all line up before proceeding further with tires. Ford and GM 5 lug bolt patterns have always been different.
Sorry for long time to respond but we knew so, drilled holes ourself and all. They fit and work perfectly fine.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 15" rims are going to be hard to shop for. I put Firestone Firehawk Indys on WCJr, and now I find out they're no longer available in 15" sizes.

I hate big rims. Too much unsprung weight and a crappy ride on rough roads.

If you're trying to stay on a budget, you're looking at Cooper Cobras or Milestar Streetsteels. Everything else is over $200 a tire, and I'm pretty sure that's why they're pushing ever-larger rims. Tires are a maintenance item, and they'd much rather have us paying a grand each time we replace our tires rather than $400 a set for the dinky tires we used to score.