Would you drive 2300 miles based on these conditions -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
My 98 Yukon has 350k on it, all og except trans ( that probably would be too if I caught the leak soon enuff) and we drive from the UP to missouri twice a year, get 16mpg and so far ZERO issues. Rides like a caddy too.

Dude back there people brag when their old garbage makes it to Green Bay and back. Expectations just aren't that high. OP's truck is on a whole 'nuther level of good.

Ehall8702

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude back there people brag when their old garbage makes it to Green Bay and back. Expectations just aren't that high. OP's truck is on a whole 'nuther level of good.

U ain't ******** there, here they are called "iron county trucks" lol they don't even leave the county with em, my two are above and beyond anything around here , but prices the point, ppl think thier trucks r ragged out till they see sum UP trucks lol

FarmerPhil

Reaction score
My 98 Yukon has 350k on it, all og except trans ( that probably would be too if I caught the leak soon enuff) and we drive from the UP to missouri twice a year, get 16mpg and so far ZERO issues. Rides like a caddy too.

That’s what I’m talking about! Been putting some good miles on my truck these last 6 weeks. Looking to rolled into 210,000 miles first couple weeks of the new year.