Would you drive 2300 miles based on these conditions -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FarmerPhil

Reaction score
Hey y’all,

I made it to east Texas in mid February. Glad I didn’t drive the truck, the winter season was too strong and I didn’t have faith in the snow.

I ended up selling the truck to a private collector out of Germany right before I moved.

hope y’all have a nice spring season

You must be registered for see images attach

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey y’all,

I made it to east Texas in mid February. Glad I didn’t drive the truck, the winter season was too strong and I didn’t have faith in the snow.

I ended up selling the truck to a private collector out of Germany right before I moved.

hope y’all have a nice spring season

You must be registered for see images attach

I was fearing you broke down when I first saw that photo! LOL

A German collector, eh?! Not bad! Not bad at all!

Said German collector guy will probably be driving that old Chebby on the Autobahn at 193 Km/Hr! LOL

FarmerPhil

Reaction score
I was fearing you broke down when I first saw that photo! LOL

A German collector, eh?! Not bad! Not bad at all!

Said German collector guy will probably be driving that old Chebby on the Autobahn at 193 Km/Hr! LOL

truth be told, I was hesitant when he contacted me via craigslist and asked if I would drive the truck to a shipping port and take a cashier check (red flags). He was very diligent in responding to a timely manner via emails and text messages and told me his intention, that he owned a restoration shop that buys/sells classic USA vehicles. A very professional brokerage out of Houston, TX handled the logistics and all seems to be well, now.

As far as my move, I sold most possessions (unfortunately I sold my 9mm Glock pistol as well, as they are very difficult to find now, let alone at a 'good' price - Thanks Biden!) and boarded a plane with just a few boxes of clothing and personal items.

With the sale of the GMT400, and what I had saved - I treated myself to a 2018 black F150 4x4 super crew w the 5.0L v8. Of course, I got the TX Edition :driver: