Wiper pulse board parking position reset

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rob249

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
GM also bet on the big block gasser instead of making a stupid powerful huge turbo diesel like Dodge and Ford did. The 6.5 is a good motor, but it was made to be a diesel for "half-ton" trucks. It took GM awhile to catch up in the turbo diesel game.

Jeepwalker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A worn motor could be the issue in some cases, but IDT that's the root of the non-parking w/s/w issue in many cases (even replacing the board). But please report back what you find out on yours. I'm interested to hear.

There is/was a whole segment in a GMT manual how to re-set the 'park' on the wipers. Sad to say, I can't remember what yr manual I saw it in. It's been a long time. Obviously there's the issue with the traces corroding on the board, and what board did you get (import or a 'good' one??). And make sure the body grounding (and wiper/wiring ground) is good on your truck too. The juice goes from Neg -> pos, lol. Have you checked youtube for some help?