wheels for us

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trx88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i gotta know, does anyone else think that about 95 percent of the wheels offered for trucks are horrendous? i do..

would like these on my truck http://www.ntwonline.com/TYPE_171_-_ION_ALLOY_WHEEL_P17348C1330.cfm

anyone think it would look stupid on a 6susp 3bod, 96 k1500 white ecsb with 35's?

i cant seem to look past this style wheel with the deep dish and holes..

everything else is gaudy to me

trx88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just saw a set of pro comp like the ion ones in my link, flat black, love them, but only for jeep

dang..

trx88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hahaha, yeah man i appreciate the honesty my best buddy from years and years back has them, i dont WANT to get them but everything else is really atrocious, show me one you think would look good on my truck

right now i have those eagle alloys that are six spoke, but each two is close together,
like three doubles...
like those s10 wheels they had for a while just 15x10, but if i remember correctly from when i had my turds mounted these rims dont have a lip that will hold a balance weight

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't like that style, everyone runs them. If they were polished or chrome yea, maybe. I don't like ANY painted wheel.

As for 6 inch and 3 inch lift together and 35's NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOO smal of a tire for sure. IMO 6 inch and 35's are too small. I'm a 35's on a body lift kinda guy.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The only wheels I saw on tire rack are the homie g style type......I like the stock wheels on my truck, might look into a 17 or 18" of a newer truck eventually.

trx88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i dont want to rub the gorgeous body on my truck so i am not going larger, to put 37 or 38 i would have to crank the keys cranking the keys on an ifs lifted truck means throwing halfshafts alot because your increasing the control arm angle,

a friend of mine has 35s on his 91 thats just suspension lifted 6 inches.
with brand new tread they will rub if he turns the wheel and gets a little flex

as for the stock look i saw a truck on a forum once that was perfect..
it was a white obs that was lifted but had factory looking wheels with what looked to me to be 35 36 inch tires.. they were probably only ten inch tread but it looked gooood
wish i could find the picture

no brother wheels for me either

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really like the wheels on my truck. I want to find something similar in a 20" in the future.
this is the only pic i got of them right now..
You must be registered for see images attach