wheels for us

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
tire rack sucks for wheels try summit or something, as for cranking yea I know what it does. You have to crank to get 6 inches lift anyways, and if you don't overcrank everything is fine. The rcx kits are only like 4-5 diff. drops so the rest is crank, and some guys are clearing 35's stock no body lift only crank stock keys.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
idk it must be age difference cause i think that your truck would look good on some rockstars or monsters or even a set of torques

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Rockstars are hideous and played to DEATH!! I somewhat agree with trx88, but it's not just off-road style wheels. About 95% of ALL wheels out there are just god-awful hideous! The designs are just too blingy and busy. Simple and clean just cannot be beat.

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love clean spoke wheels. I haaate those crazy designed 10 color wheels. Puke.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i saw a set of fuel 16x10's for sale last night on kijiji.... I got all excited. They are 5 bolt and thus I was sad

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well im gonna say i also like those simple style wheels they do look nice but i prefer a little bling but nothing like those dub wheels or anything just like monsters and torques and the dc1 and dc2s just rims like that