Looking for Z71 Tahoe Wheel Pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m looking for pictures of 99’ or 00’ Z71 Tahoe wheels if anyone has any. I’ve seen just about all the pictures google has to offer so looking for anyone who runs them to post a picture especially if they are on a truck. I haven’t been able to find any pictures of that. Thanks

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yup that’s them. any more pictures would be greatly appreciated!

I assume those wheels don’t have clear on them and can polish up real good?

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Can't speak to the clear but it appears they can be polished...
You must be registered for see images attach
They probably have some type of clear coat on them, most of the GM aluminum wheels do. The NBS 8 lug wheels (PY0s) have a coating on them, and they are factory polished.

SlowZ71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is the only photo I could find on my Facebook of a 97 Sierra I had 10 years ago, I’ve got more on my old computer I’ll have to dig up when I have time. Those were brand new 265 Cooper at’s back in 2013.

ETA: I’ve got a single wheel sitting in my garage if I ever run across a good set again to use as a spare. I believe it does have a clear coat on it, and that coating is peeling on this particular wheel IIRC.

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

This is the only photo I could find on my Facebook of a 97 Sierra I had 10 years ago, I’ve got more on my old computer I’ll have to dig up when I have time. Those were brand new 265 Cooper at’s back in 2013.

ETA: I’ve got a single wheel sitting in my garage if I ever run across a good set again to use as a spare. I believe it does have a clear coat on it, and that coating is peeling on this particular wheel IIRC.

Thanks for the picture they look good. If you ever get a chance to dig up more photos that would be awesome!

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welp got a decent set of them not great condition but not too bad either. except 1 took a lot of weights so not sure if it’s the tire or the wheel. I like the look of them for sure but it’s hard to beat the ole saw blades. You just get so used to that look. I like that they are factory but don’t look factory. The tahoe wheels weight 20lbs on my crappy bathroom scale. I’ll have to weight one of the standard z71 wheels.

Before

After