Wheel Spacers? Anyone have photos?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBslider001

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Appreciate the replies fellas. Looking for hub centirc on Ebay. I won't be doing any towing with this truck. My 7.3 dually does all of that. So, is the 1.5" or 1.75" the better dimension? Sounds like 2" is too much.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
2" isn't too much. With a 265/75R16 my tires are still inside the flares. The tailend of the Suburban is wider than the front, ends up being like a 5" difference.

351FUN

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why what? Why to the wheel spacers? People use them to even out out the track width on the rear to get it closer to the front's width. I don't remember on the half tons but on the 3/4 tons the rear wheels are pulled inward roughly 1.75 inches and some people don't like the look of that. I am one of those people but have not done anything about it.
Definitely the same on the little ones, my Blazer looks like it's about 2" different. I like it though, gives me a slightly different path offroad for each tire.

1952Chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll check em out. Thanks! Hoping to not have to spend hundreds.
I have 2" spacers on the rear of mine. I went with Supreme Suspension on ebay. They are not hub centric but if you have a full float rear axel you won't be able to get hub centric spacers(at least not that I could find). Most of the wheels I have seen aren't hubcentric either(mine are not) lug centric works fine if you are using the right lugnuts and careful on install it works great. I haven't been able to drive mine a whole bunch with them yet, but about 100 miles no issues. I think 2" is perfect for the burb.

mattillac

Lurker
Reaction score
I have been running the same set of lug centric aluminum 1.75" spacers since around 2005, this is on my 1999 K2500 with semi floating axle and LT265/75R16 tires.

You must be registered for see images attach

They have held up well over the years, have seen plenty of towing and hauling.

If I had to replace them, I might buy a set of these now.

A bit pricey though, more than double what I paid for the aluminum ones.

BBslider001

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have been running the same set of lug centric aluminum 1.75" spacers since around 2005, this is on my 1999 K2500 with semi floating axle and LT265/75R16 tires.

They have held up well over the years, have seen plenty of towing and hauling.

If I had to replace them, I might buy a set of these now.

A bit pricey though, more than double what I paid for the aluminum ones.
That looks really good! I never really paid attention to the inset until people started pointing it out. Now I can't stand it LOL