Help me Wheels Spacer fitment on my c2500 suburban 1996

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A ) I love the look of stock wheels , and I can't afford cost of new wheels
B ) you are right it is my mistake, but the issue that it the first time that I deal with pattern numbers such as 8x165.1 etc .. and I learn from it , I threw my trust on the company I order from them since they said that this spacer fit perfectly my car.
That doesn't explain why you want spacers. You like stock wheels, and you have stock wheels. Bolt them up and go on about your business.

AMFJ

Reaction score
That doesn't explain why you want spacers. You like stock wheels, and you have stock wheels. Bolt them up and go on about your business.
The wheels was not my goal to put spacers actually I wanted spacers because the front side tires look more inside the fender because its a C2500 not K2500 and I wanted spacers to make the car more aggressive look by putting 1.5 inch spacers.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The wheels was not my goal to put spacers actually I wanted spacers because the front side tires look more inside the fender because its a C2500 not K2500 and I wanted spacers to make the car more aggressive look by putting 1.5 inch spacers.
Put a wider tire on it.
Or get actual spacers not adapters.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
I had both 8-lug spacers fail on the back of my plow truck after 1 winter with them on. They were the same as yours 'No-Name' bare aluminum spacers with no markings at all on them. If a company doesnt want to advertise their product dont run them! I got brand name after that and so far so good.

You may be SOL with the current set but $300 loss is better than a totaled vehicle and a civil lawsuit

phantom 309

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had both 8-lug spacers fail on the back of my plow truck after 1 winter with them on. They were the same as yours 'No-Name' bare aluminum spacers with no markings at all on them. If a company doesnt want to advertise their product dont run them! I got brand name after that and so far so good.

You may be SOL with the current set but $300 loss is better than a totaled vehicle and a civil lawsuit
i would think that a plow truck puts more load on than a daily driver,. in and out of reverse so much,. i have done 3 sets of spacers,. the thing learnt most important, is to really degrease the truck studs absolutely dry,. then use the red loctite,.
and torque the spacers in 2 goes.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Here is my thread with pics of the failed spacers and page 2 has comparison photos comparing no-name ones with good Rough Country ones.

The root cause was the no-name spacers didnt have a large enough hole to fit a thick impact socket into so I was stuck using a thin walled chrome 3/8 drive socket and that setup couldnt get enough torque.