What part is this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Yes, mainly just there to try and keep it quieter since it sticks out below the dash, no harm to leave it off.

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
Where did you get a replacement from?
Might as well answer this one even though it's not directed to me... 1500z71 found his at the junkyard. Good thing he did because the 1988-1994 AC Blower Motor cover is different from the 1995-2000.

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok cool. Thanks Guys.
Preciate it @Curt !
@MIKE BROGDON if you decide to go to the junkyard, make sure you learn how to take the cover off properly, as I wasn't completely sure but after trying my luck on some broken ones I figured out how to take it off correctly. Also, if you find one in good shape, make sure it actually is in good shape. I found a few that looked good but fell apart in my hands. Finally after finding a sturdy one that took the little abuse I gave it I pulled it for $5. Good luck and happy hunting.

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
Preciate it @Curt !
@MIKE BROGDON if you decide to go to the junkyard, make sure you learn how to take the cover off properly, as I wasn't completely sure but after trying my luck on some broken ones I figured out how to take it off correctly. Also, if you find one in good shape, make sure it actually is in good shape. I found a few that looked good but fell apart in my hands. Finally after finding a sturdy one that took the little abuse I gave it I pulled it for $5. Good luck and happy hunting.
Anytime man, never got around to thank you for the idea of the door chime!