What is this called...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jack Schneider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I put a set of those on my LMC bumper when I bought it since it had holes for them..... the look of them has kind of grown on me now that I've had them a while....haha.

You must be registered for see images attach
That’s a hella clean truck! Very nice. I’m jealous that the holes were already there on yours because lining them up was a b*tch. I got one perfectly but the other one is slightly off. Maybe I’ll fix it tomorrow

ZSEVEN1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s a hella clean truck! Very nice. I’m jealous that the holes were already there on yours because lining them up was a b*tch. I got one perfectly but the other one is slightly off. Maybe I’ll fix it tomorrow

Thanks! I saw another truck on here with them that looks pretty good too....member @MYT HI has it in his sig.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I put a set of those on my LMC bumper when I bought it since it had holes for them..... the look of them has kind of grown on me now that I've had them a while....haha.

Your truck looks grate, and the push bumpers look good. They fit your truck well.

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like my bumper guards better. Work awesome for pushing dead Fords around, never have to worry about slipping over the top and into my grill!

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
So that's why all of the diesel bumpers have those bumper guards, never knew why all of them had those on there.

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Definitely never factory option on 88 98 but, u could get some from jc Whitney to fit dang near anything back in the day. U may still can

page 54 of my 89 catalog says otherwise, optional exterior equipment, front bumper guards

delta_p

OBS Chevrolet, When Silverado Was A Trim
Reaction score
I put these on my 96 truck in '99. I thought they were called bumper guards back then but not sure.

This pic from 2017