What ground is this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
Do you re
I ordered some from these guys. You could find some cheaper I suppose, but I liked these, they are handmade to order and beefier.
You must be registered for see images attach
Do you recall the length of that one. And the other one. if i replace one mise well replace the other

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
Yes, to firewall. That site allows you to build any size you want. A cheaper way may be to just Google 20” Ground Strap. Like this:
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Yea cause if im gonna go through the hassle of loosing that bolt on the frame mise well replace them both and clean up the surfaces around.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea cause if im gonna go through the hassle of loosing that bolt on the frame mise well replace them both and clean up the surfaces around.
Be careful with the stud on the firewall. Soak it in Kroil or PB Blaster for a couple of days. Get on it with a good socket and work it - loosen it, tighten it, repeat until it’s off. Clean the stud with a small wire brush if you are able. This way you won’t be taking the nut off through dirty threads. If you’ve got a die to go over the threads to clean them up that would also be a good idea.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
Be careful with the stud on the firewall. Soak it in Kroil or PB Blaster for a couple of days. Get on it with a good socket and work it - loosen it, tighten it, repeat until it’s off. Clean the stud with a small wire brush if you are able. This way you won’t be taking the nut off through dirty threads. If you’ve got a die to go over the threads to clean them up that would also be a good idea
Ok yea ill soak both of them couple days b4 i even try. Thanks