Well I found My Truck On Ebay. And I didnt Put it there. Or There

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160527602590

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/88-9...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20b647a4de

Thanks to Mikesec for bringing these ads to my attention. I have been emailing the seller asking to remove the pictures and They are claiming to own the truck. They are not responding to any phone calls. I am flattured that someone would use my truck to advertise But, not without my permission and not for those ugly ass lights. What should I do guys. Do I involve my Lawyers?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you've got time and money to watse going to court and fighting them then go ahead. esp. since you told them to take it down and they claim to own it when they do not. That truck doesn't have a cowl hood on it. Yours does, did they photoshop the lights in it or what? Sure looks good if they did. I thought they actually had the truck with the lights in it instead of photochop.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They're selling '88-'93 Chevy lights with a chop of them on a '94-'98 GMC. Way to go!

A lawyer wouldn't be worth it. Report it to eBay Fraud and continue trying to contact the seller. That's all you can really do.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They're selling '88-'93 Chevy lights with a chop of them on a '94-'98 GMC. Way to go!

A lawyer wouldn't be worth it. Report it to eBay Fraud and continue trying to contact the seller. That's all you can really do.

this^^ plus you got an ad with your truck in it!

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
its not as bad as someone trying to sell your vehicle for you... when i owned my s10, i found it on ebay multiple times by multiple sellers...

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Tell them to send you unlimited supply of headlights, and you won't persue it.