2015 Style Tow Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deven bullis

Employed by the big blue hexagon
Reaction score
As far as I know all these mirrors are made by the same manufacture in china, so any "brand" you see is just a label, nothing more. Do you both have the black brace installed on the top rod? I have no visibility issues with my passenger, so it could also be the physical range of the mirror paired with your height. My father has a k2xx silverado with the oem towing mirrors from gm, and they have the same limited range of motion.

Where is the back brace located on the mirror?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mildphil

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where is the back brace located on the mirror?

The black brace attaches to the inside of the door, dorectly behind the triangular plastic cover, and secures the very long rod coming from the top of the mirror base.

You must be registered for see images attach

deven bullis

Employed by the big blue hexagon
Reaction score
The black brace attaches to the inside of the door, dorectly behind the triangular plastic cover, and secures the very long rod coming from the top of the mirror base.

Yeah, I have both installed on both sides,

Beeffajitas

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the BoostAuto mirrors have heat and if so, how did you wire it in?

EppNation

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the BoostAuto mirrors have heat and if so, how did you wire it in?
The replacement mirrors I got from them have heat, I was going to wire them into my rear defrost eventually...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Blanco_obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I recently installed em on my truck and required them. Luckily I tested the wiring before install only cause I wanted to make mine switch backs

dennis clark

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just got these mirrors but have an issue. I ordered the loaded mirrors with heating (as my stock ones were heated and great) but upon inspection of the new mirrors and the stock connector, there is a big difference. Anyone know what's going on?

Hello do you have a wiring diagram you can email me.i need to do the same thing 1998 gmc sub k2500 stock power heated mirror
Hey everyone, just got these mirrors but have an issue. I ordered the loaded mirrors with heating (as my stock ones were heated and great) but upon inspection of the new mirrors and the stock connector, there is a big difference. Anyone know what's going on?

j