2015 Style Tow Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mildphil

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I went ahead and bought some k2xx ones and they’re not disappointing me so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do they vibrate at all? my k2xx vibrate a little but are still perfectly usable.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I must've gotten the one bad pair for my truck, they shake terribly even with the brackets, and I can't get the passenger side mirror over far enough to be able to easily see out of it.

deven bullis

Employed by the big blue hexagon
Reaction score
I must've gotten the one bad pair for my truck, they shake terribly even with the brackets, and I can't get the passenger side mirror over far enough to be able to easily see out of it.

I have the same problem with the passenger side, I learned to live with it. I just have to crane my head a few inches to see out of it.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the same problem with the passenger side, I learned to live with it. I just have to crane my head a few inches to see out of it.

I was gonna shell out for the Boost Auto mirrors, with all the prewired dual function lights and whatnot; I wonder if that will be an issue on those too now.
There's got to be a way to shim the glass up a bit more to get a better angle out of it.

deven bullis

Employed by the big blue hexagon
Reaction score
I was gonna shell out for the Boost Auto mirrors, with all the prewired dual function lights and whatnot; I wonder if that will be an issue on those too now.
There's got to be a way to shim the glass up a bit more to get a better angle out of it.

I thought the same thing about the adjustment, I called YitaMotor about it and they just sent me another pair that does the same thing. But I bet you could contact Boost Auto and see if they adjust correctly.

Mildphil

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I thought the same thing about the adjustment, I called YitaMotor about it and they just sent me another pair that does the same thing. But I bet you could contact Boost Auto and see if they adjust correctly.

As far as I know all these mirrors are made by the same manufacture in china, so any "brand" you see is just a label, nothing more. Do you both have the black brace installed on the top rod? I have no visibility issues with my passenger, so it could also be the physical range of the mirror paired with your height. My father has a k2xx silverado with the oem towing mirrors from gm, and they have the same limited range of motion.