Well I found My Truck On Ebay. And I didnt Put it there. Or There

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
if they pulled the picture from photbucket or something like that, there isn't much you can do. pretty sure after it's on there you don't own the picture anymore. that being said, i'm defenitly no expert. but i did stay in a holiday inn express last night.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Matt, I would contact evilBay, the should NOT be aloud to steal your picture, and the fact the your truck is at your house (Or your other house :lol:) and they say its their truck, makes them a bad seller IMHO.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Thats B.S. man I had a similar problem before on Ebay. There was a guy on there that etched pictures in glass. I had him do a few for me that was a pic of my son. Then about a month later he had a bunch of his items advertised with my sons pic. I asked him not use those pics and he took them off though. I would say report it to ebay.

Reaction score
No cowl and it has face rims.. Same color combo.. But its not an extremely rare combo tho, its a popular ford color combo on the late 90s to early 00s.. The F150 Lariets? or however you say it.. But as you already stated, not always haven the cowl.. Did you have face rims? Could just be a copycat truck.. Does happen.. i had an S-10 that i had painted a weird purple with a silver blue tribal flames.. A week later an OOBS pulled up beside me with almost the exact fkn paint job! And i did my paint! lol...

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No cowl and it has face rims.. Same color combo.. But its not an extremely rare combo tho, its a popular ford color combo on the late 90s to early 00s.. The F150 Lariets? or however you say it.. But as you already stated, not always haven the cowl.. Did you have face rims? Could just be a copycat truck.. Does happen.. i had an S-10 that i had painted a weird purple with a silver blue tribal flames.. A week later an OOBS pulled up beside me with almost the exact fkn paint job! And i did my paint! lol...

You can see his billet rearview mirror and skull reflecting in the hood. Plus, he took the pic himself, so he knows the shot. I can tell at a quick glance that it's his truck because it looks like a series of images that he took and posted before.