Weathertech digital fit floor liners for GMT400 trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
I did verify the slight difference in the passenger floor of the SUV vs Pickup: the SUVs had rear floor heat ducting that ran along the trans tunnel, making it a bit wider. I also do not have the plastic seat trim for the frame on the passenger side, so there is a small space between the mat and frame.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Lots of cars i Detail have weathertechs and i notice almost all of them have the emblem coming unglued or missing. Had any problems like this with yours? Huskys seems better quality if you ask me, but because weathertechs are made in USA i would buy them.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
I've had my other set in the 02 for 4 years, both emblems still there. I could care less about them, just a sticker on them.

I will disagree though, I had husky liners for 8 years in the 88, they held up and aren't junk, but from what I experienced the Weathertech liners are a better fit and thicker material.

Sent from TBI 454 HTC Droid DNA

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did verify the slight difference in the passenger floor of the SUV vs Pickup: the SUVs had rear floor heat ducting that ran along the trans tunnel, making it a bit wider. I also do not have the plastic seat trim for the frame on the passenger side, so there is a small space between the mat and frame.

I was at the junkyard monday and bought seats out of a 98 2wd ECSB and it had the floor heating duct along both sides of trans hump.

ScoobyJD

Reaction score
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS! Not exactly like the digital fit but damn close enough!

However I went and added in my info " 1994 GMC....and then the 1500 or sierra was not listed.

benz88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for posting, Weird the Local Cabela's only sells the rear floor mats and not the fronts lol.

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So the floor pan in the 88-98 is the same, so they would fit in my '90? On the site they are listed for the 97 suburban. Just wanted to check before I dropped the money.