Weathertech digital fit floor liners for GMT400 trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
88 got a christmas present this year. Weathertech floor liners (these are the Cabela's branded "Trail Gear 2" made by weathertech). I've had them in my 02 for quite some time, yet they have never listed them for a GMT400 truck. They by far are the best floor liner I have ever purchased and are well worth the $100 pricetag IMO. I more recently found out they list them for 92-99 suburbans... So figuring the floorpan is the same I ended up with a set. They are to replace the husky liners I had before.

The driver's side fits very nice, but my passenger side didn't fit quite as well due to interference with the rear entry seat I had installed from an extended cab. I remedied this by swapping the base out with manual tracks/risers.

Once they sit awhile and it's warmer out they will form to the floor a bit better. They usually take awhile to settle in from what I've experienced.

You must be registered for see images attach

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wish I could find a set with "GM" stamped in the center of them. I've seen them many times, but never in Garnet Red (or, carpet color red, for that matter).

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anypictures to compare them to the huskys? i was going to get the huskys but these look better. ive got a weathertech in my cargo area and i love it