Wanted: 95-98 Bucket Seats, Tan, Cloth or Leather, and Console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can help you out with with the buckets and console if your up for a road trip....

bwchevyguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Saw some just a little while back on the CL in Nashvegas. Not too far from you. If they pop up again I'll let you know.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Nice find! I'm going to scour the pick and pull yards here Sunday for seats and consoles. I think I want this combo: '95-'98 front tan cloth buckets and rear bench, then a '88-'94 center console that I can paint to match my dash that I'll be painting.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Nice find! I'm going to scour the pick and pull yards here Sunday for seats and consoles. I think I want this combo: '95-'98 front tan cloth buckets and rear bench, then a '88-'94 center console that I can paint to match my dash that I'll be painting.

This is what I have. I hate the newer console, so I found one that was actually the same color. Not in bad condition, just needs some paint eventually.