Vette Servo questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Iowa98Gmc

Reaction score
Finally had time to get the servo in this past weekend. Installation was a breeze!! This was definitely worth the time and money. It made my tranny shift like one should. Thanks for the help guys!!!

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Finally had time to get the servo in this past weekend. Installation was a breeze!! This was definitely worth the time and money. It made my tranny shift like one should. Thanks for the help guys!!!

Nice! It's honestly the best mod I have done to my '96, when I drive other 4L60E trucks I sure notice the sluggish shifting!

Iowa98Gmc

Reaction score
Nice! It's honestly the best mod I have done to my '96, when I drive other 4L60E trucks I sure notice the sluggish shifting!
For sure! When I installed my superchip I had changed the shift points and pressure but before installing the servo I returned them to stock. It felt like the thing took forever to shift. Now its way better than ever. And for only 20 bucks I think I'm doing it on my Tahoe next.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Mine's been sitting in a drawer for months. I put one in my ZR-2 and it was a pain... Looks like it's gonna be much easier on this. I need to get off my butt and do it!