Universal 3 link?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can someone give me the measurements on how long the bars need to be? I'll go measure them today. For the price I'm getting it for if length is the issue I can cut the bushings off and make new longer bars

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
He said I could make a new crossmember for the wish bone and just make the axle tabs a little longer
sounds like he's trying to make a sell. my lowers are 32.5", if you extend the lowers, you're going to have to redo the wishbone too. at that point you might as well just build your own from scratch

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well thanks for the help ya. Geuss I will pass up the deal and just stick with the nfamous. Plus who knows if the bags and valves are still good.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
well with valves and bags its hard to go by what people say... there is a reason why he is selling them! it could be they just wanna upgrade BUT they could also be bad and leak!

i bought a set of 1/2inch valves last year used off craigslist and only 3 of them where good and didnt leak. afew of them stuck open to constantly fill or dump all the air, and afew of them just leaked out all air overnight. after taking them apart over and over i got 3 of them to work fine but for the hassle and since most are bad IT WAS A WASTE! IMO go brand new for valves! and as to bags only way to test them is just air them up and spray them with soapy water and check for bubbles! problem with that is you cannt just air them up or they could blow out. you wanna keep them limited to lift like stick them under your truck frame with some 2x4s or something as spacers and just air it up and spray for bubbles. and again IMO i would just go with brand new bags.
it cost more money BUT there are no worries or risks!

everybody wants to hurry up and sell parts and say YA THEY GOOD, YA THEY WILL FIT... meet me at walmart that way ill never see you again if it doesnt work like i say.LOL just saying...