Under hood storage boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Been haunting the wreckers when I've had a chance in the last little while. Looking for an LS. Came across a Tahoe that was nothing more than a shell, some ripped seats & a pile of junk that other's have destroyed getting what's important to them. Sitting on the pass. floor is a lid for a storage box. Dig around a bit, & under the rear seat is the rest of the box! Yes!
Counter guy didn't have a listing for 'Storage Box'. Tried to claim it was an air-cleaner box. $50.00!!! Uhmmm, NO! Had to show him on the truck where it goes. Explained it had nothing to do with the air-cleaner. I mean, damn, it says 'Storage' right on the lid! Yeesh!
Got it for $11.38 out the door!

You must be registered for see images attach

camoburban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just got the reservoir/bracket and tray to put in my 95. Now all I need is to find the box. I also picked up a TBI to do the mods to! All for $50.

superdave

Proud NOOA Member
Reaction score
Been haunting the wreckers when I've had a chance in the last little while. Looking for an LS. Came across a Tahoe that was nothing more than a shell, some ripped seats & a pile of junk that other's have destroyed getting what's important to them. Sitting on the pass. floor is a lid for a storage box. Dig around a bit, & under the rear seat is the rest of the box! Yes!
Counter guy didn't have a listing for 'Storage Box'. Tried to claim it was an air-cleaner box. $50.00!!! Uhmmm, NO! Had to show him on the truck where it goes. Explained it had nothing to do with the air-cleaner. I mean, damn, it says 'Storage' right on the lid! Yeesh!
Got it for $11.38 out the door!

Wouldn't an air cleaner box have some kind of hole in it to let the air in?